DVDVR Message Board

August 2021 Wrestling Imagery

9 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

E8uVAU6XIAEJ5_B?format=jpg&name=large

ECW Reunion at Rampage. Dreamer, Lynn, Douglas, Judge Jeff Jones, & Taz

I didn't realize Jones worked for AEW until he showed up in a Ethan Page vlog.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nofuture said:

E8zKpG2WQAIpFcQ?format=jpg&name=large

Kofi turns 40.

Fuck all of Kofi's friends and their insensitive "funny" gifts. I mean yeah, I laughed at some of them, but chest aside, Kofi looks amazing for 40, so they can all eat shit as far as I'm concerned!

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Kofi was a willing conspirator in Big E's "5th" birthday antics, so goose ... gander. 

And a previous Kofi birthday surprise

Yeah, I even suspected he had just staged the pic on his own for lulz, but I guess he had this coming, whatever the case may be. Hey, I'm all about comedy, and I'm sure this was all good natured fun, but these birthday pranks and stuff have never been my thing. Not that I was being serious about being offended about the gifts, or anything.

I know plenty have seen this since it was in ECW, but it's just to make sure I'm not hallucinating and Psicosis has actually hit this damn move he always missed. Still falls on his head.
9Lzli5I.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Fuck all of Kofi's friends and their insensitive "funny" gifts. I mean yeah, I laughed at some of them, but chest aside, Kofi looks amazing for 40, so they can all eat shit as far as I'm concerned!

Dude, those Dr Teals Epsom salts are niiiice. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Log said:

Dude, those Dr Teals Epsom salts are niiiice. 

2 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Ok, I'm gonna have to take your word for, as I don't really know what they are.

35 minutes ago, Log said:

They’re great for soaking sore muscles. Pour a little in the bathtub and chill. 

I use Epsom bath salts for the Cerebral Palsy. Need to get some more as I'm out.

Edited by The Natural