DVDVR Message Board

All Out III - 9/5/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta
19 hours ago, The Natural said:

Hope he's announced as The Big Bread Machine against Moxley after revealing this.

12 hours ago, Casey said:

Emi Sakura and Hikaru Shida have been added to the battle royale on the Buy-In.

Now is not the time, but when the time comes, I think Shida will be the first 2x Women's World Champ. They've been keeping her so far away that, for me, it actually went beyond "What's the problem with her?" and full circle into "They must have plans for her." Total speculation.

17 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Honest question but has anybody watched wrestling at a movie theater in recent years?  I'd be oddly curious about the one at White Marsh if not for already committing to having it at my house.

Somebody hit my parked car in that place's lot in broad daylight and didn't have the common decency to leave a note.  Fuck that place specifically and east Baltimore County in general ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

Somebody hit my parked car in that place's lot in broad daylight and didn't have the common decency to leave a note.  Fuck that place specifically and east Baltimore County in general ?

Don't blame you on that.  The mall is sad to go to now considering the memories I had going as a kid.  But I tend to like the Avenue itself for the most part though not a big fan of AMC.  Arundel on the other hand is doable in the future though I haven't been there in a long time.

• Like 1

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta
1 hour ago, Jimbo_Tsuruta said:

Punk and Kojima should team up as Hovis Demon Army

Forgot to say they should work Kingsmill Road style.

1 hour ago, Jimbo_Tsuruta said:

It's a shame that Punk never got to wrestle Breaddie Guerrero, that would have been rye-lly good.

Sorry for breaking the chain of bread puns, but CM Punk did wrestle Eddie Guerrero. In a three way with Rey Mysterio jr, for IWA-MS. I watched it on YouTube a while ago.

I like in a tag match, when the one guy has been on the apron for a while and eventually gets the hot tag, he comes in like a crusty Farmhouse of fire. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AxB said:

Sorry for breaking the chain of bread puns, but CM Punk did wrestle Eddie Guerrero. In a three way with Rey Mysterio jr, for IWA-MS. I watched it on YouTube a while ago.

I like in a tag match, when the one guy has been on the apron for a while and eventually gets the hot tag, he comes in like a crusty Farmhouse of fire. 

Punk also wrestled Eddy for IWC. I was ring announcer, but WWF wouldn't let us tape it because Eddy was IC champion.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Somebody fucked up my car's lane sensor in the Honeygo Shopping Center last year when I was getting tacos. Total hit-and-run, White Marsh is mall hell. Great tacos, though.

• Like 1

• In an interview with The New York Post, Punk talked about facing Darby Allin at All Out. “I think he’s the perfect opponent. … I’m kind of approaching it like I’m quasi-new guy, but old head coming back into this thing,” he said. “From an artistic storyline perspective, I can’t go after Kenny [Omega] right way. He’s the (world) champion. It wouldn’t make any sense. I never wrestled in this organization. Darby is a lot of things. He’s a fantastic talent, he’s a great personality. Within the AEW storytelling, he’s a very compelling character that the fans like. I just think he’s like the perfect foil right now. It’s a spotlight on, yes this CM Punk’s first match back in seven years. It needs to be a good match, right? I need a good dance partner. Darby is probably one of the best guys for the role, honestly,: