DVDVR Message Board

All Out III - 9/5/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Well you still can’t buy it on PlayStation. Not sure about Xbox either, nothing comes back for AEW if you search it on their marketplace.

It’s the usual outlets: traditional PPV, Fite or Bleacher Report (I believe they’re done with the transition to that site from BR Live).

In the short time they have been around, AEW is starting to have so much good stuff all ready available that some sort of On Demand for their back cataloque should be feasible pretty soon. Is it possible to view their older PPV's and Dynamite episodes from any of the current services? It's getting to a point where I'd definitely be interested in shelling out the cash for the opportunity to watch them.

I haven't looked at the Bleacher Report site since I neglected to move my account over, but on the old version, BR Live had every show they've ever done up on the service (Dynamite was behind a few weeks, probably due to the TNT app/website having them for a period of time).

Outside of the US? I think Fite does maybe?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Casey said:

I haven't looked at the Bleacher Report site since I neglected to move my account over, but on the old version, BR Live had every show they've ever done up on the service (Dynamite was behind a few weeks, probably due to the TNT app/website having them for a period of time).

I may have to try and look into this Fite thingy sometime soon.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 2:28 PM, Dirty J. said:

Stacked PPV. Will Miro and Eddie also be added to the card?

On 8/26/2021 at 3:02 PM, Jiji said:

I bloody well hope so. If it is, even with near no build, it instantly becomes my most anticipated match on the card. 

On 8/26/2021 at 3:08 PM, The Natural said:

Yeah, that's a big one for me.

E92MH6qXMAEtQOp?format=jpg&name=small

Hell yeah.

• Like 3

Fuck, it's a Sunday PPV so midnight Monday UK time. Not the usual Saturday. AEW PPVs tend to be on a Saturday, UFC PPVs are nearly always on a Saturday so 1am for AEW and 3am for UFC on a Sunday. Seriously, a shout out to the Brits and the Europeans here who watch these in the early hours of the fucking morning. We're hardcore!

• Like 3

I know it's not like MANDATORY that a title changes hands at a ppv, but man, it doesn't feel like any of the champs are losing at this show. I'd gladly be wrong about that, though, and no matter what it should be entertaining as hell. 

59 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

I know it's not like MANDATORY that a title changes hands at a ppv, but man, it doesn't feel like any of the champs are losing at this show. I'd gladly be wrong about that, though, and no matter what it should be entertaining as hell. 

While it looks like that on paper, I think that either the tag titles or TNT title changes hands at the PPV. While most people would guess that the tag titles are the likelier of two, actually think the TNT title is likelier to change since Kingston is due to win a big title match (already lost AEW title match and tag title match on PPV). He's probably over enough to overcome another big loss, but I'd like to see win a big one.

Edited by Big Z

I’m already very frightened thinking about what Fenix will try to do in AEW’s giant cage. You can’t book the Lucha Bros to win because there is at least a 50% chance he will be horribly injured and have to immediately vacate the title anyway.

• Sad 2

You could still freebird it with Penta and Pac to avoid the inevitable.

I know that Kojima seems kinda underwhelming as opponent for Moxley, but I love it. Kojima was one of the main reasons I got into puroresu and I still really like him in the ring though he's obviously lost a step or two. And I'm really hoping that Kojima will heel it up against Moxley.

Edited by MrKothoga

20 hours ago, The Natural said:

Fuck, it's a Sunday PPV so midnight Monday UK time. Not the usual Saturday. AEW PPVs tend to be on a Saturday, UFC PPVs are nearly always on a Saturday so 1am for AEW and 3am for UFC on a Sunday. Seriously, a shout out to the Brits and the Europeans here who watch these in the early hours of the fucking morning. We're hardcore!

I asked for Monday off in anticipation of this. Luckily Full Gear is back to Saturday later in the year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

Seems like far more matches than their usual PPV format, unless I’m just way off. Stacked for sure.

Yeah, I'm worried Wight vs Marshall isn't going to get the time it deserves.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 2

On 8/28/2021 at 10:44 AM, Casey said:

On 8/28/2021 at 10:49 AM, Shartnado said:

I may have to try and look into this Fite thingy sometime soon.

It's Fite for the UK peeps, right? Brain's not woken up yet, @AxB and @eikerir.

You could use ITV Box Office for the first couple of show as a traditional PPV purchase, but that closed down so Fite is the only official way to watch the PPVs the UK now. 

Edited by eikerir
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Casey said:

Yes @The Natural or regular PPV, however you Brits do that over there. If it’s on a free channel or whatever like WWE PPVs were/are. But, yeah, Fite. You get it for significantly cheaper than us Americans do, as well. I think.

37 minutes ago, eikerir said:

You could use ITV Box Office for the first couple of show as a traditional PPV purchase, but that closed down so Fite is the only official way to watch the PPVs the UK now. 

Cheers, @Casey and @eikerir. Brain hasn't woken up today.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 7:50 AM, colonial said:

Movie theaters showing All Out ...

AEW All Out Theatres (joehandpromotions.com)

Honest question but has anybody watched wrestling at a movie theater in recent years?  I'd be oddly curious about the one at White Marsh if not for already committing to having it at my house.

20 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Honest question but has anybody watched wrestling at a movie theater in recent years?  I'd be oddly curious about the one at White Marsh if not for already committing to having it at my house.

Back during the Dbry run of 2013-14, friends I would go to theatres for PPVs. Was fun. Then the Network dropped and that stopped really quickly.

• Thanks 1