DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 7/28/2021 - Fight for the Fallen

On 7/28/2021 at 6:13 PM, Valcourt said:

Just parked at the Bojangles Coliseum. People are still wrapped around the building (doors opened at 6:00, it’s 6:13). So many more people lined up compared to the last time they were here.

should be fun. 

I was impressed by the turnout as well.  I was in 120 GG in the Nosebleed Section but it was pretty full.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goodear said:

I don't know how you can be so stunning yet so brave. Who are you even talking about with the Jericho-Gage thing? I went back like 8 pages and didn't find one negative mention other than people talking about sponsors not liking it. It sucked by the way. 

Oh I’m not talking about anyone here. It’s certain other sites and communities online. And it’s cool to dislike the match, I just think some of the online rhetoric re it is really dumb.

15 hours ago, Goodear said:

I don't know how you can be so stunning yet so brave. Who are you even talking about with the Jericho-Gage thing? I went back like 8 pages and didn't find one negative mention other than people talking about sponsors not liking it. It sucked by the way. 

1. Says there were no negative mentions of the match (meaning everyone liked it).
  2. Says the match was bad (meaning he didn't like it).

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AxB said:
  1. Says there were no negative mentions of the match (meaning everyone liked it).
  2. Says the match was bad (meaning he didn't like it).

I don’t have the energy to explain how linear time works to you.

Even Deathboy admits that they weren’t talking about here. 

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2021 at 10:58 PM, Curt McGirt said:

I forgot to mention the other funny part of the main event which was Nick forcing the timekeeper or whoever to help him find stuff under the ring during the break.

That was Charlie Ramone, I think he is security for AEW .  He features prominently on Sammy Guevara's V-log.

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

PBR isn't part of the dirtbag market anymore, that was coopted by the major brands.

EDIT: Well, I do consider hipsters to be dirtbags, but I think they had a different definition

I stopped going out to bars regularly when my daughter was born in 2010. Mid 2000s you could get a can of PBR for less than $1. Nearing 2010 was when it became the hipster beer.

Also, PBR is fucking awful. It's as bad as Old Style.