DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 7/28/2021 - Fight for the Fallen

Oh shit, I thought Hikuleo vs Archer was gonna be in NJPW! That's a pleasant surprise, man. (I missed both Darks this week so I'm a bit out of the loop). Looking forward to this whole card. Really hoping the Starks segment leads to doing *something* with the FTW title.

• Like 1

I’m stoked for FTR-LAX, but that Road to preview was so over wrought it made Santana look like a whiny little bitch.  And I really like Santana.  Doubling down on putting so much heat on the teams upbringing is weak.  It’s fine for a mention, but hammering it for bragging rights is bad comedy.  All that said, can’t wait for the actual match.  

Just parked at the Bojangles Coliseum. People are still wrapped around the building (doors opened at 6:00, it’s 6:13). So many more people lined up compared to the last time they were here.

should be fun. 

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, Valcourt said:

Just parked at the Bojangles Coliseum. People are still wrapped around the building (doors opened at 6:00, it’s 6:13). So many more people lined up compared to the last time they were here.

should be fun. 

Enjoy!

37 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Super pumped for tonight!!!

Ditto!

24 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Imagine David Crockett and Eddie Kingston calling a Nick Gage match ?

People thought seeing our indie darlings headline Mania was crazy? Eddie Kingston, Tony Schiavone, The Giant, and David Crockett in the same booth in 2021 is crazier.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

• RIPPA locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Holy shit, what a main event and Charlotte is the perfect wrestling city to give away all of that stuff for free on normal television.

MJF needs to quit being a wrestler and start booking.  I am digging this 5 Labors gimmick.  First Nick Gage and now Juvi out of mothballs and Jericho has to kill him with a top rope finisher to win.  That is some wild shit.

TANAHASHI~!!!  KING HAKU~!!

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 4