DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

Ryan Tannehill just went on Tennessee's COVID list.   

Tannehill is vaccinated, but felt sick after returning from Tampa this week where they were practicing with the Bucs.  The entire team and coaching staff is getting tested daily now.

The bigger issue the Bills have is by my count, they have three WRs that aren't vaccinated. I'd be perfectly fine if they cut McKenzie, he's a good gadget player but hardly critical. But I don't think they will do anything as to not 'anger' the anti-vaxxers on the team. I wish every coach was like Bruce Arians, he is doing it right and their players are just being told to deal with it.

• Like 2

Have to say the 2 weeks waiting between the last pre-season game and week 1 kind of sucks.   Good for the teams as it gives them more practice time though. Wish they would just pushed the beginning ahead a week

Edited by hammerva

Speaking of the Saints - Saturday's game against the Cards has been moved up to a 1 pm kickoff due to the threat of Hurricane Ida (Ida is currently on pace to hit Southern Louisiana Sunday night)

Unless they've spent all off-season and training camp building up the kid in everyone's (especially Dolphins fans) estimation and everything has been a smokescreen of beyond Belichick-level.... Deshaun Watson will not be Miami Dolphin.

And most certainly not at the price that's been repeatedly quoted.  

4 hours ago, Gonzo said:

The Texans are also reportedly asking for. . .

drum roll

ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS!

(I may have made that part up.)

Well it's nice to want things. Even Watson was cleared, wouldn't you want the full offseason to put him in your offense? That much draft capital for anyone is insane, though the Texans would just waste the picks anyway. . . .

And in what's sure to be completely unrelated news...

The Bears announced they're taking offers (lol) on Nick Foles.  

Based on his contract, I'd say a $25 gift certificate to Pequod's should cover it. 

• Haha 2