DVDVR Message Board

Ian Rotten books show, doesn't update the website/forum and Ladder Matches every show from now on!

manzk

Chris Hero in IWA-MS 2013. The more things change, the more they stay the same. 

Seriously, I can't imagine how depressing that has to be.

That's the equivalent of having to go back to high school after receiving your doctorate.

Meanwhile CM Punk is one of the biggest stars in the entire business and Claudio is slowly getting there.

Well, at least he's not Colt Cabana.

That's the equivalent of having to go back to high school after receiving your doctorate.

Meanwhile CM Punk is one of the biggest stars in the entire business and Claudio is slowly getting there.

Is this where we pretend Cabana's not doing well?

Is this where we pretend Cabana's not doing well?

I was just kidding, I love Colt.

I thought talking shit about Colt Cabana is currently the accepted DVDVR consensus.

That is in no way like that.

It's like going from a corporate position with crazy money but a gang of rules & regulations to a job that doesn't pay shit but lets you do whatever you want.

I know from my own modest experience that the money thing really stings, but there's nothing like a homegrown show without barricades, a relatively harmonious locker room and a bunch of marks that want to come give you props after the show.

Broke her league in an Iron Man match with Sara del Rey in IWA-MS and ruined her TNA career.(1)

She parted away from Ian and she's doing some other shows. Ian says he went there but she denies it.(2) Ian is girlfriending a fat mark now.(3)

(1) Wait, I would have sworn, as pissed of as Ian was about it, it was the pump knot that Mike Levy gave her from a headbutt that jeopardized Knuckles' TNA "career." Huh, learn something new everyday ...

(2) Wouldn't you deny fucking Ian Rotten? I mean, the consequences are right there in his surname ...

(3) That chick looks far too happy to be fucking a dude who - I could be wrong here - has gone on record as saying he has the hep. Maybe she feels bad for him because he has cancer ... there, NOW try to keep a straight face.

Yes, the lump "jeopardized" it, but she worked TNA after. The broken leg was what ended it all and was when everybody was happy for it, saying it was kharma etc.

EDIT: GOTTA LOVE FACEBOOK

Ok.. I love Hero, he is an original in Viva La Resistance! But why the hell are the two guys that sell 90% of your tickets not on the card? Why areMark Wolf and Harry Palmer not on the flyer? Why o why? I could go into a ton of reasons.. I could tell you John Williams is smart(not true). It's all good, just another slap in the face of original IWA vets....hey Vets, let these guys know what to do,teach them the right way, then we throw you to the curb like the old ass vet you are.. doesn't matter, those kids dont listen anyway.

So many people are scared of John Williams.. fucking pussies.. there is a reason I say what i do.. you don't think people, like Bull Pain, Cash Flow, Rollin Hard, Mad Man Pondo, Mark Wolf, Kid, American Kickboxer, Tarek the great, etc.. made the IWA what it is today?? But you turds will never understand! These guys gave everything they could, it was to help the IWA show...But then on a big show.. all but a FN OX Harley gets the call.. i will remember this shit IAN..book kids that will never understand what i do, its cool.. I understand you are a douche...

So, after a rough evening of being a Cowboys fan I come home to read multiple rants of Harry Palmer. In June, I told both you and Mark any show I run in the area, you guys are on. On October 5th, at Nick and Jess's wedding, I told you if I get a clean bill of health that I was going to try to run December 6th and for you to let Mark know, and you being the "Vet" that you are, should know that means you're booked if I go out of my way to tell you these things. Just because you're not on the flyer doesn't mean anything. As far as your rant of all the people that you mentioned that were not on the show... does not mean that those people were not asked. I have a loyalty to the boys (and girls) of IWA to a fucking fault. Otherwise, there wouldn't be 30-35 wrestlers on a show. I hope you DO become the trainer, because then you can learn just how ungrateful people like you are. I've known Mark Wolf since I was 12 years old. When we were kids we dreamed of being wrestlers. You and others will NEVER understand until you walk a mile in my shoes. So, I hope when you wake up in the morning, you realize what an asshole you are being and that once again, you are booked December 6th and should show up prepared to wrestle.

Harry Palmer Hmm now that i think about it you might have mentioned something to me when we passed... ungrateful? nope not me.. and asshole, that is true.. and I would love to walk a mile in your shoes, it would be the first time your shoes have ever walked a mile....

[*]

Mark Wolf Bro, you need to make up your mind. One post you tell Harry Palmer we're booked, next one you say the show is all booked up. Are we on the show or not?
há 17 horas através de telemóvel · 4
[*]
Posted Image

John Williams YES you guys are booked! The whole show hasn't been announced yet!
[*]
Posted Image

Mark Wolf Ok, I'm going to see Chris Cornell on December 2nd. That's not going to get in the way of the show though, I think.

Harry Palmer Mark Wolf who the F knows what is going on.. dude the concert on December 2nd is after this show, you are good.......

Also, Ian's cancer is cured and he doesn't go to the message board because he doesn't want to deal with negativity, thus not updating it.

Ian looks pretty pale in that pic so I am hoping that him suffering from stomach cancer wasn't him trying to work a crowd, 'cause for the first time in my life I am trying to sympathize with him.