DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2021 - Bottom Half

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Death From Above said:

That Jays rally on the A's tonight was something else. Baseball rules.

I was watching the game at a bar and left with the A's up 8-2...and checking my phone later and....wow....this might be the start of something. Hope the bats have woken from their slumber. Let's do it again tomorrow. And the next day. And for the rest of the season lol

21 minutes ago, Infinit said:

If I was one of the few people that paid big money to buy baseball tickets in money and had my view obstructed by that....I would be furious.

Same here. 

I was stunned by how ordinary Jordan looks in this photo.  Just any other average person.  I wouldn’t have recognized him if the caption didn’t identify him.

After looking at the photo a couple times, I finally realized Jordan is sitting behind the guy I was looking at.

Lol, sometimes, I am dumb.  ?

• Haha 1

This will sound really weird, but I would recognize Jordan anywhere because he and my brother look so much alike and sound so much alike, despite the obvious difference in skin color.

Anyway, I debated on where to put this, but remember Jonah Keri and remember when he got in trouble for tuning up his wife 2 or 3 years ago? Chickens coming home to roost. Dude is finally going to jail. Fuck him.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Infinit said:

What about those Blue Jays? The boys are getting hot at the right time!

Tonight's game was a pretty awful walk fest but it's a pretty awful walk fest the good guys won, so it's great.

Aroldis Chapman looks Actually Done. Lifeless fastball he can't trust, wild pitches all over the place, resorting to throwing all sliders (and half of those are in the dirt), a free homerun, walks, just abysmal.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Jays sweep Yankees in four game series. 

The Yankees never had a lead during the series, the first time that's happened to them in a series of four games or more since 1924 against the Washington Senators, according to Elias Sports Bureau. The Yankees had played 1,250 series of four or more games while having the lead at least once before Thursday night.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 10:17 PM, Infinit said:

If I was one of the few people that paid big money to buy baseball tickets in money and had my view obstructed by that....I would be furious.

If you're shelling out that much cash for Marlins tickets, you deserve every second of that view.

• Haha 3

God this miserable season can't end soon enough

Yanks placed Jameson Taillon on the IL with a partial tendon tear in his ankle. I legit think the only regular/starter Yanks who haven't landed on the IL this year are Brett Gardner and Chad Green.

Oh and Zack Britton had Tommy John (or something similar) and is basically out for all of next year too.

I hate baseball