DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2021 - Bottom Half

Dolfan in NYC

That's so bush league it boggles the mind. The best part is that, if you told me what happened and then asked me to name team whose players did it, the Mets would have easily been my choice. Such a clown show. 

• Like 2

So, technically Miami's Bryan De La Cruz can record his "first" hit a month after his debut (He already has 33)

SeatGeek had tickets to this and tonight's game for $2.  And I still couldn't convince my friends to go see the game with me. ?

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

?  

Not sure why you are using this

About a week ago, it came out that both the Nats and Astros had a policy that all non-playing full time employees needed to be vaccinated like many employers are doing. (Heck - my employers is requiring it)

The Nats said the deadline to show proof was Aug 26 (or apply for the exemption) and that they notified their employees on Aug 12

Multiple NHL teams already require it and the NBA has something in place

Scott has been put on administrative leave "until further notice" with Sandy Alderson taking over to whenever (And clearly Scott is not gonna get the GM job full time now)

It appears that Scott's last act as GM was putting in a claim for Brad Hand which really makes me laugh

• Haha 4