DVDVR Message Board

AEW - JUL 2021

The Natural

3 minutes ago, Infinit said:

The Arthur Ashe Dynamite pre-sale started at 10am and looks like its doing amazing

They’ve opened the top level across from the stage and a couple more sections on the hard camera side. Seems like it’s slowing down a bit now. But this presale was advertised for tomorrow, I have to think it’s selling out on Friday. If not a sellout it’s going to be very full. 

• Like 2

I want to go so bad but am not sure if I'll be going solo or with my wife.  Really hope to have this figured out in time as even if it's the 300 sections I think it's going to be an incredible experience no matter where you sit.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I want to go so bad but am not sure if I'll be going solo or with my wife.  Really hope to have this figured out in time as even if it's the 300 sections I think it's going to be an incredible experience no matter where you sit.

They just opened the 100 sections on hard cam side. 

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Eivion said:

Stevens had various injury issues and her contract was not renewed. I don't think she delivered many good performances the last few years based on what I recall being said of her.

What made you remotely think Sara Del Rey was available? She has been retired for nearly a decade and has been a producer in WWE most of that time. She still works there.

I actually thought she was released last year at the start of WWE’s pandemic release epidemic.  I could have sworn it happened..,oh well, that’s all good for her.

Edited by Ryan Faulconer
Ye Olde Spelling Stats aren’t what they used to be for this particular build

I'm missing out on All Out by choice because our kid will be due at any time around then and to say that it would be bad if I'm at a PPV and my wife goes into labor 2 hours away at home would be putting it mildly.

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'm missing out on All Out by choice because our kid will be due at any time around then and to say that it would be bad if I'm at a PPV and my wife goes into labor 2 hours away at home would be putting it mildly.

I went to g1 special in San Francisco the day before my second kid was born. Flying close to the sun haha. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Craig H said:

Yo congrats Craig! That's fantastic.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'd want to go, but I'm going to Dynamite in Newark the week before.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'd want to go, but I'm going to Dynamite in Newark the week before.

That’s where I was worried about them for this show. But, looks like there was nothing to worry about. Over 8k so far. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I just saw on Dark Powerhouse Hobbs “Jason Takes Manhattan” teleport. This man is unstoppable now.

So, Will Hobbs gets dragged to hell next, then shot into space?

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

So, Will Hobbs gets dragged to hell next, then shot into space?

If they remake Jason X with Will Hobbs and I get to see him freeze someone's head and bang it on a counter, I will need nothing else in life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

If they remake Jason X with Will Hobbs and I get to see him freeze someone's head and bang it on a counter, I will need nothing else in life.

The actress who got her head frozen and smashed on the counter was a friend of mine.

• Like 8