DVDVR Message Board

July 2021 Wrestling Imagery.

10 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

Lets imagine that this was taken before a Wrestle And Romance show. Who would they have tagged with in a trios match?

John Nord. Against The Great Kabuki, Kokina Maximus and TNT.

• Like 5

Zack don't tweet any more. Too many people were replying to ask him about Speaking Out, so he stopped altogether.

It's ridiculous they haven't made any meaningful money on the NWO in almost twenty years. They could run a faction for six months every five years with even their usual incompetence and people would buy the merch in droves. I know Hall said that he was still making big checks from WWE every year on it, but it could be a lot more at almost no effort.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matt D said:

It's ridiculous they haven't made any meaningful money on the NWO in almost twenty years. They could run a faction for six months every five years with even their usual incompetence and people would buy the merch in droves. I know Hall said that he was still making big checks from WWE every year on it, but it could be a lot more at almost no effort.

The equivalent of copyright renewal books in comics.

3acd6312491925a8a6514cc3bebaf780.jpg

E541bNeXMAMzfQn?format=jpg&name=small

C&P from last night:

Back home from having tea with my very dear friend to read this, fuck. I think Bayley's the last of the four Horsewomen to get injured. Bayley's treatment has been terrible since she dropped the WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship ending her year long reign to Sasha Banks at Hell in a Cell last year. Bayley as the WWE Smackdown Live Women's Champion, Sasha Banks WWE RAW Women's Champion and holding the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions as the Golden Role Models was one of the few 2020 highlights in WWE. Get well soon, Bayley xxx.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/9/2021 at 4:11 AM, Matt D said:

It boggles the mind that they don't. You could even do a female NWO with Nash a godfather-esque role (Note: Not like the wrestler The Godfather...that would be unfortunate...but funny). Same thing with a few of their other WWE/WCW stables: Nexus, DX, heck you could even bring Flair back to manage a new Horsemen (REALLY tick off AEW who want to use it soooo badly). Doesn't have to be a real long-term thing just an excuse to sell the t-shirts.

• Like 1

Just now, caley said:

It boggles the mind that they don't. You could even do a female NWO with Nash a godfather-esque role (Note: Not like the wrestler The Godfather...that would be unfortunate...but funny). Same thing with a few of their other WWE/WCW stables: Nexus, DX, heck you could even bring Flair back to manage a new Horsemen (REALLY tick off AEW who want to use it soooo badly). Doesn't have to be a real long-term thing just an excuse to sell the t-shirts.

It’s because Vince didn’t create it.

• Thanks 2