DVDVR Message Board

July 2021 Wrestling Imagery.

13 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Although, the chance for "romance" with mid 70s Stevie Nicks would sway that choice. 

Yeah, Warren might end up firing a gun at you. Plus you can take the surplus of Fleetwood coke and resell it!

EDIT: Nash said on Broken Skull that he's worked with/on Omos and the dude is gonna be a huge star. Pardon the pun. 

Edited by Curt McGirt

7 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I was listening to an old BTS and they mentioned we've now had bald Mutoh longer than Mutoh with hair. 

To be honest, I don’t think we’ve had a Mutoh with hair since maybe the early 90’s. Sorry balding gentlemen here, which I am a part of. 

• Like 1

He would look fine during the early portions, but by the mid point it’s like he started to look like a middle aged mob boss running away from hit men. It also didn’t help he had a huge head, and tiny(but handsome) face reminiscent of the Dick Tracy villain Little Face. 

Some guys can pull it off, like Moxley. But then there are guys like Mutoh, and Akiyama that can’t. Akiyama especially because he’s like the more youthful pillar, yet he had a worse hairline than even late stage Misawa who was balding too.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Did thunder Rosa become the new titty master or is she reacting to a shirt I can't figure out

I think she's hinting that Tommy needs a Bro.. or is it Mansiere?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, AxB said:

I'm gonna need to find out when this episode airs.  One for my own amusement and two because my parents watch this show and will likely ask me all about this episode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1