DVDVR Message Board

July 2021 Wrestling Imagery.

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

Recent images of Brock Lesnar:

E6GNGBpWQAAIL0e?format=jpg&name=medium

Just when you thought Brock couldn't get more intimidating.  If I see scowling Brock with his goatee and baby ponytail coming towards me, I'm just going to turn and run.  I'd have no reason to think he was looking for me - or even knew who I was - but why takes chances?

Mind you, if I see smiling cleanshaven Brock coming down the street, I'm going to cross to the other side of the street three blocks to the north.

Edited by Eoae
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shartnado said:

If he ever actually needed to work for money again, yeah, I could see Brock as a butcher.

I'd feel bad for the poor cow he's tearing apart with his bare hands. ? 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

WPLj6v.gif

An amazing stooge job from Paul here. RIP.

Whoever the face is there (Tito?) does a great job selling the insanity of that spot. I know it's hack to say, but today's wrestlers would probably just acknowledge the hilariousness of the spot by breaking character.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'd feel bad for the poor cow he's tearing apart with his bare hands. ? 

Whoever the face is there (Tito?) does a great job selling the insanity of that spot. I know it's hack to say, but today's wrestlers would probably just acknowledge the hilariousness of the spot by breaking character.  

The build and way he moves makes me think it's Martel.

As much as I enjoy Brock’s new Alexander Hammerstone inspired look, I hope he doesn’t plan on returning to wrestling. The well seems to have run dry on that career, unless he’s deciding on his return to abandon the MMA gimmick, and go full pro wrestler again. Anyway I wouldn’t mind a return to the UFC, or better yet book more freak show matches against weirdos, like he’s a big scary Logan Paul. I don’t like Logan Paul, but I would pay good money to watch Brock beat up passed their prime stars in a MMA setting.

I have this sneaking suspicion the “big signing” swirling around the AEW Arthur Ashe show might be Brock. It wouldn’t surprise me if the American Top Team angle on the last Dynamite wasn’t the beginning of a longer story. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

The reason I think that TAKA Michinokou's spaceman plancha is one of the greatest spots ever is because the top rope was pretty much as tall as him and he casually just jumped to the top rope and stood there for a second like he was standing on the ground. It's one of the most athletic things in the history of wrestling. The rope being shoulder height on the larger Orndorff just shows how crazy of an athletic feat that plancha really was. 

• Like 4