DVDVR Message Board

July 2021 Wrestling Discussion.

10 hours ago, Custos said:

Remember Manu? I doubt Manu remembers Manu being part of Legacy and…?

What an awful time to make it to ‘the big time’. So much bland and forgettable stuff through that period.

I imagine a wrestler named Manu would have been very popular with a certain segment of the board

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Goldberg/Lashley had been the rumored plan for Lashley if Brock didn't return so it isn't that surprising.

And to make sure this is clear - Goldberg will be on RAW this upcoming Monday

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, D.Z said:

Possible Goldberg vs Bobby Lashley match at Summerslam.

If there was someone in a hot feud with Lashley and it was a PPV semi main event, Lashley/MVP vs someone/Goldberg could be ok.

8 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

No but someone should come up with a punchline for it

Oh, my boring answer would just have been 47.

Hitch-hiker's reference...

Edited by Shartnado
Duuh
  • Like 1

Came across this oddity today. Ernie Ladd vs. 14 year old Terry Meeka aka Terry Gordy. Gordy billed as being from New York City! Ladd actually lets him get a bit of offense in before shutting him down and picking up the win with a pretty impressive top rope splash.

Edited by cwoy2j
  • Like 3

WALTER is hurt.  Legit.  

WWE says he's suffered a "severe injury" and will be unable to defend his title.  Not clear if the injury happened on TV last night or if that was an angle to cover for it. 

No word on what the injury is or how long he'll be out.  

?

• Sad 5

Just to double back on an ongoing "just let it play out" conversation, while WWE scrambles madly for "real stars" to face Roman and Lashley, Big E remains on the roster. Still there, in exactly the same place he was 7 or so years ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

WALTER is hurt.  Legit.  

WWE says he's suffered a "severe injury" and will be unable to defend his title.  Not clear if the injury happened on TV last night or if that was an angle to cover for it. 

No word on what the injury is or how long he'll be out.  

?

I refuse to believe WALTER can be hurt by conventional means.  Jesus if he can get hurt then anyone can. Get well soon WALTER.

Edited by Ultimo Necro
  • Like 1