DVDVR Message Board

Raw is America's Moist Wanted - 6/28/2021

Dolfan in NYC

That Ricochet/Morrison ending was insane.

Kind of torn on Doudrop/Piper. On the one hand I like that they are presenting her as strong. On the other I'd rather not see former champs getting squashed. I do liek the tension between her and Eva. Hopefully when it explodes she goes back to Piper.

The 6 women tag was fun. Dug them starting out as a straight up brawl. Kind of wish they continued down that route.

The Kofi/MVP segment was good.

Was busy watching the Kiss Biography (which is surprisingly honest) but at least caught the Shayna/Nikki match. Why are they still using the Thunderdome? Is it that Vince feels like he hasn't gotten his money out of it yet? This is wrestling and you're the biggest company ever, get some fans in.

12 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Was busy watching the Kiss Biography (which is surprisingly honest) but at least caught the Shayna/Nikki match. Why are they still using the Thunderdome? Is it that Vince feels like he hasn't gotten his money out of it yet? This is wrestling and you're the biggest company ever, get some fans in.

We already discussed that in the general topics that WWE is leaving the thunder dome next month for touring again with crowds.

• Like 1