DVDVR Message Board

The 2021 WWE Forever Purge - Part 3 of ?

Gonzo

2 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

While healthy skepticism about the exact number is fair, there's already early talk of filming two sequels back to back. So Netflix must be somewhat satisfied with the success of the film.

Distinctly possible, but we're like 4 years removed from every media company "pivoting to video" based on pretty much entirely manufactured viewership numbers so I no longer ascribe rationality to tech companies' behavior by default.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Robert s said:

They could have at least got a boat made out of solid gold.

Maybe they finally got rid of that old brass ring, because nobody was grabbing for it?

Now all you have to do is climb the beanstalk, defeat the giant, grab the golden egg, bring it back to Vince and maybe he will consider to put you in the main event for like a month to lose to either Goldberg or Roman Reigns.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, The Z said:

Maybe they finally got rid of that old brass ring, because nobody was grabbing for it?

Now all you have to do is climb the beanstalk, defeat the giant, grab the golden egg, bring it back to Vince and maybe he will consider to put you in the main event for like a month to lose to either Goldberg or Roman Reigns.

Now that's not fair.

He lost to Big E.

4 hours ago, Peck said:

Scotty 2 Warm is All Elite~!

His indie name was Scotting The Hotty. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

14 hours ago, AxB said:

His indie name was Scotting The Hotty. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

I went to Urban Dictionary and found three definitions for the term "scotting."

1. Talking a lot of shit and then never being able to back it up when called on it. The empty shit-talking is "scotting."

2. Repeating someone else's idea as though it is your own only seconds or minutes after they first said it.

3. Vigorously masturbating.

Obviously, I will assume #3 here. "Scotting the Hotty" is the sort of puerile thing that an Attitude-Era character might say or do on camera, and also the idea that someone calls their penis "the Hotty" is so obviously funny that we're going with that. 

• Haha 5

On 11/24/2021 at 4:17 PM, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

I went to Urban Dictionary and found three definitions for the term "scotting."

1. Talking a lot of shit and then never being able to back it up when called on it. The empty shit-talking is "scotting."

2. Repeating someone else's idea as though it is your own only seconds or minutes after they first said it.

3. Vigorously masturbating.

Obviously, I will assume #3 here. "Scotting the Hotty" is the sort of puerile thing that an Attitude-Era character might say or do on camera, and also the idea that someone calls their penis "the Hotty" is so obviously funny that we're going with that. 

On 11/24/2021 at 6:04 PM, Technico Support said:

4. A sex act wherein the recipient is dressed in a kilt and is violated with haggis

5. Tossing the caber.

• Haha 2