DVDVR Message Board

The 2021 WWE Forever Purge - Part 3 of ?

Gonzo

Breeze already has a school with Spears so if that tackles the coach part of it then that's not a bad gig.  Poor Dango though.

I wouldn't be surprised if more 205 folks get cut.  If I think about it it kind of annoys me how they wasted some of their prime years for a brand that practically nobody cares about.  I know the pandemic hurt a lot of but they gave up on 205 long before that and it sucks.

14 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Firing Ever-Rise is just bullshit.    I mean they have a weekly You Tube show and was starting to be in a feud in NXT with their top heel group.  Well 2nd top as of Wednesday I guess

Not the point, but I just got a tingle thinking of Hit Row and Malcolm cutting promos on each other.  

But yeah, I'm sad about Ever-Rise.  I was getting into their goofiness.  Odd, odd cut. 

Bivens just came out with Diamond Mine.  It'd be insanity to cut him in general but even moreso now.

Man, I really hope I didn't jinx things and will be pretty annoyed if this happens.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

I always forget how long Fandango was around for until I remember he was on the last couple of DVD 500s

Hoo Boy... that is a piece of content I might not be ready to handle

3 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Bivens just came out with Diamond Mine.  It'd be insanity to cut him in general but even moreso now.

Aliester Black should prove that stuff like this doesn't matter.

• Sad 1

Just now, Casey said:

He'll probably get a thing similar to Jessamyn Duke with UpUpDownDown, if he wants it. But he also runs a wrestling school with Shawn Spears, so... who knows.

It will be really interesting since he literally is on all the UUDD content

For some reason I can see the WWE having a problem with him sticking with the channel (Duke was barely on TV so I could see that not bothering them)