DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SUMMER 2021

Dolfan in NYC

On the one hand, I'm excited to see him back in the Premier League. But on the other hand... it's Man U. I guess there was always a high probability of him landing back there given the history.

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

A lot can happen in 4 days.

*No, I know they're not going to sell/loan Cavani just to CR can have his 7, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me.

But that would entail Man U losing the opportunity to sell Ronaldo 36 (or whatever) shirts this year, and then Ronaldo 7 shirts next year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxB said:

But that would entail Man U losing the opportunity to sell Ronaldo 36 (or whatever) shirts this year, and then Ronaldo 7 shirts next year.

He could pull a Kobe and LeBron. Kobe wore 8 and 24. LeBron has worn 6 and 23. Both guys sold a shit load of jerseys with both numbers.

Get Involved - footballer statues

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)

Kozza: Forget City's statues. There will be 11 of them in red when City start pinging the ball around today.

Man City v Arsenal (12:30 BST)

Made me laugh.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Manchester City 2-0 Arsenal. Gundogan and Torres for two goal lead after 12 minutes. Xhaka's just been sent off. 38 minutes played.

5-0 now. Played 3 games in the Premier League, lost all 3, 0 goals scored and conceded 9. BOTTOM OF THE TABLE!

Edited by The Natural
  • Haha 1