DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SUMMER 2021

Dolfan in NYC

There was already a sign (I say, a 'sign', I think it was just an old bed sheet) left near his house before he signed warning him not to sign but then he signed anyway so clearly he paid no heed to that ominous intimidating bed sheet. The 'small club' thing apparently or maybe it was left by a Liverpool fan or, who knows, maybe it wasn't even meant for him at all. I mean, that's unlikely, to be fair.

Say for argument sake, imagine (and we'll all have to really stretch our imagination here) next season Everton batter Liverpool 5-0 at Anfield, imagine they win the League, imagine they win the European Cup the following season? Would he still not be welcome then? 

Football is a fickle business. I mean, speaking as a Man United fan, I thought Mourinho was a twat before he got the United job and then he got the job and then...actually, no, that's a bad example. I still thought he was a twat. 

Carry on.

Edited by Fuzzy Dunlop
  • Haha 4

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Sancho to Man U for 73m. Now can they sign Oblak and loan Henderson back to Sheffield United? Thankyou, bless you, bye!

Jack Harrison now officially a Leeds player. £11 million. Worth loads more than that, but apparently it's a buyer's market this summer.

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

New Sheffield United away kit is decent if a bit bland (anything would be an improvement on the pink monstrosity of last season) but would be better without the "health" bar since it cuts through the sash and looks tacked on. It also breaks the "black kits are for refs" rule.

b25lY21zOjhlZmI3M2IxLTk0MjItNDIxMS1iOWEx

Edited by Jimbo_Tsuruta

At least the weekend won’t be a total washout, no matter what happens on Sunday. Although it would have been nice for Messi to get their second goal. 

i also wondered if they would throw on Allison in extra time. 

Edited by odessasteps

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Sheffield Wednesday to be deducted six points if they fail to pay players in full or on time at any point between now and 30 June 2022 ?