DVDVR Message Board

June 2021 Wrestling Imagery

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Every match I see of his, he surprises me with something new. He did that and the jumping stunner in that match. Plus, his leapfrog is insane and he has done a standing springboard thingy before on Dark. Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. I think he'll end up being a great Jeff Hardy like sympathetic babyface.

• Like 2

I never paid much attention to Sterling James Keenan on the US indie scene, but he was a good heel in 1PW (UK).  His feud with Spud/Drake Maverick was great.

Edi: Is that Miro and CJ/Lana in the Planet Fitness photo?

Edited by Eoae
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eoae said:

I never paid much attention to Sterling James Keenan on the US indie scene, but he was a good heel in 1PW (UK).  His feud with Spud/Drake Maverick was great.

Edi: Is that Miro and CJ/Lana in the Planet Fitness photo?

Andrade and Charlotte Flair.

No. Because they travel out makes total sense to be a member of a gym that can be found near most of the towns they will be in.

Especially if they are mostly maintaining what they got rather than tryna body build/prep for competition.

I would imagine that someone like Big E might seek out a less commercial gym for his needs compared to them on the road. I know they when the wwe is in Sacramento they hit Mark Bell's gym up.

• Like 3