DVDVR Message Board

Which Uce is Which? - SDL - 5/28/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Usos/Profits was good. Really wish they weren't pushing the current story with Jimmy if only because I really would love to see this transition into Roman gettign to murder both Rey and Dominick in matches.

Riott Squad vs. Nattie/Tamina was alright.

Bianca/Carmella was solid-good. Sucks to see the match happen as regular thing on SD instead of as a title feud.

Rey/Dominick vs. Ziggler/Roode was a lesser version of what they did at Backlash with Dominick in the Rey role and even less time.

I started watching this show halfway through, by rewinding my TiVo by an hour and watching from the start. I fast forwarded all the adverts and promos and just watched the matches. I was watching live by the end.

Steen vs Uhaa Nation going under 60 seconds was disappointing. So was Rick Boogs level of guitar skill. 

Edited by AxB

12 hours ago, The Natural said:

Montez Ford is so athletic. The distance he generates!

Yeah the stuff he does in the ring is pretty spectacular, especially how he gets up into the lights with his frog splash.  Dude really needs to reign it in on his promos though.  When he made the "rent free" comment about Jey I was thinking "HEY, IT'S WHAT THE KIDS SAY NOW!  GOTTA SAY IT EMPHATICALLY."  

5 hours ago, kenyabaxterZXW said:

njnqr8onwy171.jpg

careful there, dude.

you'll end up with a Bushwackers 2K20 Gimmick before you know it

Edited by BobbyWhioux