DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

On 5/27/2021 at 2:09 PM, Brian Fowler said:

A Knicks fan spat on Trae Young last night as well.

Spitting on a man is simple assault even in New York.  Why is that man not in handcuffs?   Permanent bans are not enough.

Where I am from, spitting on someone is also a asswhoppin' offense.  Dude is lucky he spat on Trae and not Metta World Peace the prime of his psychosis.

Metta would've climbed the stands to go get that mother fucker.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

Well, the good news for the Blazers is there's no fucking way CJ, Melo, and Norm play this badly again. Maybe find a way to not have Nurkic foul out too. I ain't writing Dame off until it's over. Jokic looks exhausted too. 

Edited by Jiji

Feel for the guy and the Philly fans.

I think the last time an 8 seed eliminated a 1 seed was because of a similar situation. I don't want to go into all the details because...because...

*runs out of thread crying*

26 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I hope Knicks keep improving so that Trae vs. MSG in the playoffs becomes an annual tradition. 

I don’t know. As a Bulls fan, it feels like this is as far as Thibodeau can take the Knicks. He’s a good point A to point B coach, but that isn’t enough. And the good players he does get he runs into the ground. 

Dame just ran out of gas.   ?

I know it's been said before, but Jesus Christ.... Imagine what an ultra star he'd be if he'd been on a team like the Dubs or the Lakers.

Maybe I'm sadistic, but I always love when the people treat certain things in the playoffs like a forgone conclusion, and then get those things taken away from them.  I'm always happy to see the Lakers lose, but I won't be pulling for the Suns after this because fuck Chris Paul.

Also, I'm digging Trae Young as Owen Hart to Luka's Bret.

• Like 2