DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

8 hours ago, jaedmc said:

I'm actually kinda hurt that you think I'm a Mavs fan or something.

In fairness, I'm like the only one, and I haven't been in here much lol

On that note, I'm looking forward to Bill Simmons spending 20 minutes on the next pod defending his gambler friend that everyone in the Mavericks organization apparently hates.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RandomAct said:

In fairness, I'm like the only one, and I haven't been in here much lol

On that note, I'm looking forward to Bill Simmons spending 20 minutes on the next pod defending his gambler friend that everyone in the Mavericks organization apparently hates.

when I first heard of this situation the first words I heard was "former gambler".   How does anyone in the NBA allow this situation?  I think we can mosty agree that a "former gambler" doesn't really exist.  And they want him to be involved in decisions on the team?

• Like 1

Bud gotta be the slowest chess player of all time. Dude needs a day to make a countermove meanwhile the series will have shifted and his team down on the brink. Giannis can lose his cool too, so while Jrue is a nice calming presence it still isn't enough. This team should be on its way to winning its second championship this year and instead who the fuck knows if they even get to the ECF? 

I am so angry right now. Like... how you gonna not constantly bring the double on KD when he's singlehandedly torching you? Or put Giannis on him for more than a minute at a time? Giannis fumbling a god damn hand off in the paint.