DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

9 hours ago, Contentious C said:

Man, that former Houston MVP must be the fraudiest fraud to ever fraud: goes down with an injury, and his team waxes their opponent by 40 without him?  Fraud, make him turn in that trophy.

How did I not see this coming?  Giannis getting obliterated is somehow a sign of weakness on Harden, not Giannis.  Narratives, man. 

10 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Well, I'm not gonna lie, this sucks but at least the Bucks didn't do anything stupid like trade all their future picks for this one shot at a title.

Giannis to the Warriors confirmed

Harden and Jeff Green are "getting better" but are both out for Game 3

Meanwhile the Hawks De'Andre Hunter will miss the rest of the playoffs due to a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee

• Sad 1

Chris Paul was a fraud on the Clippers and Hornets.  He's not a fraud anywhere else.  Rockets were a Paul hamstring away from beating the Warriors dynasty.  That fraud Tilman Fertitta forcing the fraud Westbrook trade is what killed the Rockets. 

Good for CP3. 

Jokic is a fraud MVP, especially the way he got himself thrown out the game. 

Official 2021 fraud list:

Anthony Davis

Lebron James

Steph Curry

Luka

Kristaps

Jokic

Dame Lillard

Melo

The entire New York Knicks organization

Giannis

Jimmy Butler

Pat Riley

Tyler Herro (He's way too valuable to trade for Harden!)

Kevin Durant (can't carry a team)

Everyone on the Celtics except Jayson Tatum

and last but certainly not least

Russell Westbrook

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ohtani's jacket said:

Don't worry, Harden will return for Game 7 and show us what a real fraud is made of. 

He's injured!  He's got an excuse. 

And besides, I'm all in on the KPJ hype train (Or Cade Cunningham.  Or Jalen Suggs.  Or Jalen Green.  Or Evan Mobley ... oh god they better get a top 4 pick)

5 hours ago, ohtani's jacket said:

Don't worry, Harden will return for Game 7 and show us what a real fraud is made of. 

Hah, without Irving coming back in a real way for at least Game 6, I doubt we get to a Game 7.  That ankle roll did not look good. But as they say, a playoff series doesn't start until someone wins on the road; hasn't happened yet.  Guess we'll see tomorrow night.

2 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Too bad about Luka choking away a 3-2 lead against the Clips in the first round

I'm actually kinda hurt that you think I'm a Mavs fan or something.