DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

Pretty exciting playoffs. Lots of players trying to become household names.

If Kawhi and the Clippers get eliminated that leaves KD and Kyrie as the only major championship players left.

14 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Pretty exciting playoffs. Lots of players trying to become household names.

If Kawhi and the Clippers get eliminated that leaves KD and Kyrie as the only major championship players left.

This post made Giannis have a sad. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

This post made Giannis have a sad. 

I meant literally won a title. That's why I didn't name the other Nets player.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

Well Fuck! Now we have a Game 7 at least we are 3-0 on the Road in the Series. 

This has been such an odd series.

Dallas is a lot like Portland with Dame though. Luka being just great isn't good enough, he has to be superhuman.

4 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Fuck the Mavs. Couldn’t close it out when it mattered.

Hope Kawhi shits the bed against the Suns.

They get the Jazz. As long as Utah hits their threes, the Clips will be in trouble. Go Jazz, fuck super teams forever. . . .

• Like 1

Well, I'm not gonna lie, this sucks but at least the Bucks didn't do anything stupid like trade all their future picks for this one shot at a title.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm not sure they could actually get the job done, but the Suns would be such a perfect champion to offset the bullshit super teams of the NBA gambit. They feel like a cross between the 2011 Mavericks and 2004 Pistons. Home grown team of players who people have always sold as "Not a playoff player" like Booker, a top pick in Ayton man are already talking about being a complete mistake to take over the guy who went 3 (Which, to be fair, I could buy the argument), and then they bring in the classic "Elite Player with an easy HOF career who has never won an NBA title and has always been a "Can't win the big" type in Paul. Add in Bridges becoming a really interesting player and this is a super fun team to follow.

Not sure how far they can get, but they are my rooting interest the rest of the way.

• Like 1