DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

Clippers gonna Clip

giphy.gif

Everyone is going to act surprised if/when Dallas wins this series, but the fact is we've outplayed them head to head all season, and Luka torches them literally every meeting. You ask any Mavs fan who we wanted in the first round, it was Denver, then the Clippers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RandomAct said:

Clippers gonna Clip

giphy.gif

Everyone is going to act surprised if/when Dallas wins this series, but the fact is we've outplayed them head to head all season, and Luka torches them literally every meeting. You ask any Mavs fan who we wanted in the first round, it was Denver, then the Clippers.

But Kawhi is the best player ever 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RandomAct said:

Clippers gonna Clip

giphy.gif

I'm so happy I bought my Luka RCs when I did.  

• Like 1

I wish we were seeing Charlotte getting annihilated instead of shitbum Celtics. Total pretenders with or without Jaylen Brown. I understand that wouldn't have been possible with how the seeding in the play-in games worked but my point stands: can't stand the Celtics and it would've been nice to see Charlotte's youthful exuberance in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

That first half was wild with both teams shooting in the 60s percentage wise. Clippers didn't adjust at half time and the Mavericks did. While I think Paul "backboard" George is a walking meme, I want the Clippers to win and find Luka and the Mavs insufferable so I'm not enjoying this.

Russell Westbrook got hurt and as he was taken off the court a fan dumped popcorn on him

I am shocked - SHOCKED - someone from Philly would do that

• Haha 1