DVDVR Message Board

Double or Nothing III - 5/30/2021

I want Shida to win and I want Britt to stay heel. Also up for a couple week run of OC as champ. Something about Best Friends that makes for such good happy endings, so why not end the PPV with OC standing tall, a group hug with a thumbs up?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leonidas said:

I want Shida to win and I want Britt to stay heel. Also up for a couple week run of OC as champ. Something about Best Friends that makes for such good happy endings, so why not end the PPV with OC standing tall, a group hug with a thumbs up?

I don't think it'll happen, but Kenny losing to OC and having an existential crisis after being beaten by HIM would be amusing television. 

On 5/28/2021 at 7:17 AM, christopher.annino said:

Danielson vs Orange Cassidy is a dream match if ever there was one! 

Can I have recurring dreams about going to work and forgetting to wear pants instead?  

Or maybe Jerry Lawler dating one of my daughters?  

I'm not picky here.  I'll take anything over OC matches.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, christopher.annino said:

I don't think it'll happen, but Kenny losing to OC and having an existential crisis after being beaten by HIM would be amusing television. 

Absolutely, I'd want that to be the catalyst for Kenny drop the bullshit and become the deadly serious heel champion for Hangman to ultimately take down at whatever the winter PPV is called. He wins the belt back from OC in a couple of weeks and KILLS him in the process, like off TV for a month at least. I'd start turning around on Kenny then.

I bought Revolution and it was my first AEW PPV. Just Double or Nothing and am most looking forward to the Men's World title and Women's World title matches. Orange Cassidy is my dude so I'm excited he's in a big match. My main complaint last PPV was match length and I'm hoping the reign it in a little on some of these matches. Hangman/Hardy was a good ten minutes longer than it needed to be, as were a few other matches. 

• Like 2