DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY.

5 hours ago, DangerMark said:

Is that the same Hornet who randomly had a match that's on Youtube against Yuki Ishikawa?

That's him. That match was for Battle Arts which was Santino's promotion. Ran out of the same building as Destiny Wrestling in Toronto. That whole facility was the closest thing to the performance center I've ever seen on the indys. A gym, MMA training center, wrestling training center, event hall, & tv studio all in one. Hell of venue.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Infinit said:

Nana was the only person to like a tweet I did during Dynamite on Wednesday night lol

I want to like it too but him being the only one who liked it is too perfect for words. ?

• Like 1

Your Deathmatch "Seemed a good idea in theory, less so in practice" spot of the day:

And also:

Edited by AxB
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Re: Nagata/Onoo, looks like it's going pretty good to me. They're in a swank hotel instead of in WCW with a fake tombstone, a Polaroid camera and a rubber vest ?

And yeah, Nagata gotta be rockin' those NBs. (My shoe of choice for years unless I'm wearing Sketchers or the random pair of Chucks, btw. I am very very cheap)