DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY.

On 5/6/2021 at 1:59 PM, Zimbra said:

The whole thread is a great variety of pictures.  This Nick Mondo picture is basically 2002 personified.

That thread has a staggering amount of people's old sigs + avatars from the green boards.

3 hours ago, AxB said:

E02tWocXMAQMRo0?format=jpg&name=medium

Happy 60th Birthday, Taue-san.

I wonder if he took it easy for his birthday as well? Referring to that interview by I forget whom, who said when he asked Taue about his ideas of what he wanted to do in their upcoming match, the answer was "take it easy" (said while smoking a cigarette).

On 5/7/2021 at 3:36 PM, Pete said:
9TVFaUq.jpg

Like a dope I thought Jericho's read SMOKY Mountain Penitentiary at first, like he was throwing superfluous shade at Cornette for some reason.

I mentioned in the discord during the show, but Stony Mountain is a prison just north of Winnipeg. It's actually Stony Mountain Institution, we stopped calling them penitentiaries in the 70s. "Fun" facts; it has the worst inmate fatality rate of any federal prison in Canada and is currently 200 or so inmates above its capacity.

3 hours ago, Infinit said:

Hey guys...I have a request. Anyone have any gifs of any famous WWE "crash pad" spots? I have a friend wish a poor memory, I need to give them a refresher. Please and thanks! ?

Not specifically a crash pad but...

MsMY.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They used one at WM17 when Undertaker threw HHH off a scaffold. The bump looked great when it happened but then for some reason they showed a replay that showed the crash pad. I'm sure they edited it off the DVD release/network version though.

• Thanks 1