DVDVR Message Board

NXTuesday - 4/27/2021

Dolfan in NYC

That shoot star press from Zadya Ramier seemed like it was about 6 inches from being a neck injury but it was hell of a way to debut.  Have to figure Toni is moving up with all the losing lately

Edited by hammerva

I'd never seen Ramier before but she was good for being green.

Grimes' bits were funny, especially with the Ted cameo.

The Way stuff isn't bad but just does nothing for me. I think all the goodwill Gargano had with me is gone from how overexposed he's been the past year or two.

Martinez/Kai was solid and the main event was terrific.

Dakota/Mercedes was solid. I love when Raquel lawn darts people into the barricades so this was win for me.

Toni/Ramier was fun though its disappointing to see Toni lose this much. Ramier has a decent SSP. For that alone she left more of an impression here than she did in her first match several weeks back.

Drake/Dain vs. Imperium was good though I'm not fond of Wolfe showing sympathy for Dain.

The Way continues to be fun. The "gifts from Lumis" to Shotzi & Ember made of a fun segment. You just know its Johnny and Candice's way of manipulating Indi, and it worked out wonderfully when they destroyed Shotzi & Ember later. Loved the Robert Stone Brand celebrating liek they won the titles.

MSKushida vs. Legado del Fantasma was good.