DVDVR Message Board

UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal II (4/24/2021) - Jacksonville, FL (VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Hey y'all!

Good Evening. Or I suppose it's Good Morning, from your perspective.

• Like 1

He's going to fuck up his ankle so badly and potentially his knee if they don't stop this or he has a miraculous recovery.

Good thing it's over. He's 25. He'll have time to come back from this.

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 1

Anthony Smith showing some class there telling Crute to get off his feet for that post fight chat.

Kudos to fucking Crute managing to power through that for the takedowns. Wild start

The Big Bet Alert said a dude parleyed Shevchenko, Usman and Crute all winning for 10K, so his night got blown up early.

• Like 1

They made a mistake naming the show after the main event fighters. They should have called it UFC 261: Grotesque Leg Injuries.

So everyone who sat the Anthony Smith finish decided to go out and train leg kicks tomorrow. But then they saw the Weidman loss, and decided to actually not do that, and that it might be an idea to stay away from leg kicks altogether in future.

• Like 2

I literally looked down as they were approaching eachother, and then looked up just to see WEidman laying there with his leg crooked, and I was like "What the fuck?" My poor wife saw it all and she about jumped out of her skin. 

Then I saw the replays and regretted it.

• Sad 2