DVDVR Message Board

2021 Post-Mania WWE Purge

3 minutes ago, Casey said:

If he signed with AEW, or any company really, he’d be free to take indie dates so I don’t know what you’re saying here ?

I'm just saying it'd be cool if one or two of those dates was for Paradigm.  That's it.

And Peyton Royce is gone.   I completely expect the Iiconics in AEW now

Apparently this is the 1 year anniversary of the last major WWE purge.  So if wrestlers hated Tax day to begin with now they really fucking hate it

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Log said:

I'd love to see Joe in AEW, but first I'd REALLY love it if he'd pop down to Sellersburg, IN just for a couple quick Paradigm Pro shows before he starts there.  Maybe something after April 30, so I can be fully vaccinated?

Shit yes.  Joe vs damn near anyone on the roster, UWFI rules.  Fuck yes, fuck yes.

Budget cuts.  Haha fuck this evil company.  Glad I stopped putting even a penny in their pockets a little over four years ago.  No regrets at all.

• Like 10

There is always a perverse intrigue in the purges, and who is included. I am definitely guilty of the intrigue, but unfortunately people have lost their jobs in a really tricky time. Hopefully with some options available nowadays and possibly others opening again up soon, they will all be alright. I am shocked by some of the releases so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Technico Support said:

Shit yes.  Joe vs damn near anyone on the roster, UWFI rules.  Fuck yes, fuck yes.

Budget cuts.  Haha fuck this evil company.  Glad I stopped putting even a penny in their pockets a little over four years ago.  No regrets at all.

I just wanna see Joe and Team Taz stiff the fuck out of each other, is that so much to ask?

• Like 3

I legit just got a John Laurinaitis edit in Fire Pro and I don't think I need to say why.

Also am curious about how @BobbyWhioux feels about all this.  I know he was championing the IIconics and with good reason all this time so hopefully he's got the gears turning for where they go from here.

And they practically gifted Joe to AEW.  If he's wrestling and it works out for both parties then the potential matchups are insane.

Just now, Technico Support said:

Samoa Joe and Chris Hero both returning to the indies, maybe, sometime this year?  We're gonna party like it's 2003!

PWG bout to be lit if they start running again this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Casey said:

PWG bout to be lit if they start running again this year.

Mean Guy Match to end all mean guy matches.  I'd buy two Blu-Rays of it in case the first wore out.

I'm curious is PWG brings back the tag tournament since the tag titles are now vacant.

Edited by Technico Support

So, time for AEW to do another Women's Tag Team Tournament. Only this time the winners get belts, not medals, and they have to defend them regularly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Tucker is promising to "tell his story"

"So they always liked Otis more than me so I turned and then they released me"

It's so WWE that they split the team because they saw Otis as having singles potential, and now he's in a tag team again.

Just now, AxB said:

So, time for AEW to do another Women's Tag Team Tournament. Only this time the winners get belts, not medals, and they have to defend them regularly.

They really dodged a bullet not making the last tournament for actual belts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1