DVDVR Message Board

2021 Post-Mania WWE Purge

WHAT THE FUCK?  I mean Mickie James they are doing anything with but how the hell do you get rid of Billie Kay.  She is the more entertaining people on Smackdown

Apparently it is new purge because as apparently Chelsea Green, Tucker, Kalisto, and Wesley Blake are on the list.

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

• RIPPA pinned this topic
4 minutes ago, Hagan said:

They released Chelsea? Holy cow. Poor woman is snake-bit. 

Well, of all these releases - she could be a huge addition to the AEW women's roster. 

Everyone else will be fun in Impact, I guess. 

I mean who knows - but you would think she would prefer to work Impact with her significant other

• Like 2

Tucker kind of surprises me.  I thought he sort of had a role backstage at NXT or something with training.  I may be wrong, but I think he was the only NXT person in the Saudi Rumble show, wasn't he?  

He's an interesting one since who knows if he's got some un-tapped potential?

• Like 1

This is a pure guess but it is possible that with Joe - they wanted him to stay as an announcing, he wanted to wrestle again - they decided to go separate ways

EDIT - Like minds, etc etc

• Like 2

SPOILERS regarding vignettes being filmed for a guy we might think is on the bubble:

Spoiler

WWE began filming promos this week for the return of Aleister Black, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Black hasn't been seen on television since being drafted to the Smackdown brand last year.

Based on what we have heard about the vignettes, they are loosely based on Black's childhood.    Black, 35, signed with the NXT brand in 2016, making a splash there.  He was brought to the main roster in 2019 and most recently was seen feuding with Kevin Owens in the fall of 2020 on the Raw brand.

There is no word when they will begin to air, but one would think it would be seen.

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So Joe is clearly #1 on the Tony Khan free agent market today right?

I'd love to see Joe in AEW, but first I'd REALLY love it if he'd pop down to Sellersburg, IN just for a couple quick Paradigm Pro shows before he starts there.  Maybe something after April 30, so I can be fully vaccinated?

• Like 3

Just now, Log said:

I'd love to see Joe in AEW, but first I'd REALLY love it if he'd pop down to Sellersburg, IN just for a couple quick Paradigm Pro shows before he starts there.  Maybe something after April 30, so I can be fully vaccinated?

If he signed with AEW, or any company really, he’d be free to take indie dates so I don’t know what you’re saying here ?