DVDVR Message Board

AEW - APR 2021

The Natural

So, I'm really enjoying Mox and Kingston as a pair, and I hope they do get the Bucks at the next PPV. The only issue I see is that it shouldn't realistically take Mox & King longer than about 47 seconds to dispose of those two dweebs, and we all know the YB are entirely too self-indulgent for that. So I can't decide if I actually want that match to happen or not...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The Natural said:

EzXTzZBUcAQMMnL?format=jpg&name=large

Here you go, @Technico Support. ?.

Two pieces of advice for all of you who are rushing off to order one:

1) Order one size bigger than usual, because your chest is definitely going to be swelling up with pride as you walk around wearing this.

2) Get two of them, because you'll definitely wear the first one out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, El Gran Gordi said:

Two pieces of advice for all of you who are rushing off to order one:

1) Order one size bigger than usual, because your chest is definitely going to be swelling up with pride as you walk around wearing this.

2) Get two of them, because you'll definitely wear the first one out. 

I wondered what the satin Nerds bomber jackets/chalk line jackets are like as I've never owned one. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Blood & Guts will have 50% capacity seating (still with pod seating, though). We're on our way back to full capacity crowds, but I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable with the idea if I'm being honest.

3 hours ago, Casey said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Blood & Guts will have 50% capacity seating (still with pod seating, though). We're on our way back to full capacity crowds, but I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable with the idea if I'm being honest.

UFC are running a full attendance show in Jacksonville tomorrow. Fifteen thousands seats, all sold.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Buy now and will the wait away till the big day ?.

Good point!  And I'll see if there are any Proud Boys/QAnon/Oathkeepers rallies around that time, since that jacket, with its prominent skulls and American flag motif, will fit right in!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AxB said:

You should see his bus.

Hide contents

EznApDeXoAQOO7F.png

Every once in a while, I doubt my evaluation of Cody as a guy who's not too bright and is lacking in self-awareness.  Then I see something that brings it all right back.  Thank you, friend, for supplying today's moment of affirmation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1