DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY

Pierre Bernaert vs Armand Zarpa

Just a really good hang-on to a hammerlock spot here. Eventually, Zarpa would flip out only for Bernaert to get back into it. Does anyone do this specific spot of spot today?

D1p42x.gif

Remy Bayle/Mr. Montreal vs Cheri Bibi/Eric Husberg

Bayle vs Husberg here. I love the use of the karate chop is a legitimate looking thing. Look at Husberg stooge:

oVpxjz.gif

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 6

EzLXD7HUUAgkWaR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ahahahahahahaha.

EDIT: In case anyone wants to add their vote:

Spoiler

Retire is at 66.1 now.

Edited by AxB
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, Matt D said:

Pierre Bernaert vs Armand Zarpa

Just a really good hang-on to a hammerlock spot here. Eventually, Zarpa would flip out only for Bernaert to get back into it. Does anyone do this specific spot of spot today?

I don't think there is much working of holds outside of submission finishers nowadays. 

9 minutes ago, Happ Hazzard said:

The (in)famous 1988 NWA Calendar starring the men of the NWA and the beautiful Missy Hyatt.

bhGsFLB.png

CI09WcB.png

EjI8b2U.png

H6pPhs7.png

cLvJQnx.png

I could have gone my entire life without seeing that picture of Michael Hayes.

• Haha 3

Mike Rotunda wins the calendar due to his facial expression and shorts, Terry Taylor’s looks like an ad in a free newspaper that would have “no rules” under his picture, Shane Douglas looks like a graduate of The Handsome Boy Modeling School on his first photo shoot, and what’s Stan Lane looking at?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Shazza McKenzie immediately regretting this decision (vs Tyson Baxter). The Aussie indy scene is going pretty well just now apparently.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mister TV said:

Mike Rotunda wins the calendar due to his facial expression and shorts, Terry Taylor’s looks like an ad in a free newspaper that would have “no rules” under his picture, Shane Douglas looks like a graduate of The Handsome Boy Modeling School on his first photo shoot, and what’s Stan Lane looking at?

Everything about that Rotunda picture is amazing.  I've seen some of those before (Jimmy Garvin, Dr. Death) but the Rotunda picture is new to me and it had me in tears.