DVDVR Message Board

UFC 260: Miočić vs. Ngannou II (3/27/2021) - Las Vegas, NV (UFC APEX)

Elsalvajeloco

EvMSFUFVoAQKFoA.jpg?1614400002

UFC 260: Miočić vs. Ngannou II 
March 27, 2021
Las Vegas, NV (UFC APEX)

UFC Heavyweight Championship: Stipe Miočić © (234) vs. Francis Ngannou (263) (second defense) -
Tyron Woodley (171) vs. Vicente Luque (170.5) - Luque, SUB (d'arce choke), R1 (3:56)
Sean O'Malley (136) vs. Thomas Almeida (136) - O'Malley, KO (punch), R3 (3:52)
Gillian Robertson (125.5) vs. Miranda Maverick (126) - Maverick, DEC (unanimous)
Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs. Khama Worthy (155.5) - Mullarkey, KO (punches), R1 (0:46)

ESPN / ESPN+ Preliminary Card:
Alonzo Menifield (205) vs. Fabio Cherant (206.5)* - Menifield, SUB (Von Fluke choke), R1 (1:11)
Jared Gooden (171) vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170.5) - Nurmagomedov, DEC (unanimous)
Modestas Bukauskas (205.5) vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk (206) - Oleksiejczuk, DEC (unanimous)   
Shane Young (145.5) vs. Omar Morales (146) - Morales, DEC (unanimous)

ESPN / ESPN+ / Fight Pass Preliminary Card
Marc-André Barriault (185) vs. Abu Azaitar (185.5) - Barriault, TKO (punches), R3 (4:56)

*Forfeits 20% of purse for missing weight

Event Bonuses ($50,000)
Performance of the Night: Sean O'Malley
Performance of the Night: Francis Ngannou
Fight of the Night: Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque

• Elsalvajeloco changed the title to UFC 260: Miočić vs. Ngannou II (3/27/2021) - Las Vegas, NV (UFC APEX)
3 hours ago, twiztor said:

wait, this card is this weekend? i though we were still a few weeks away. good lord, my sense of time has completely shattered.

I can relate to that friend. Days and dates tend to bleed into each other.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2021 at 10:07 AM, The Natural said:

ngannou.gif

One of the best KOs in MMA history. I was concerned for Overeem as it was a hellacious KTFO and he was out for some time. Francis' KO power is scary.

The shot that put Overeem on the road to retirement. 

I like both Stipe and Francis, so I just hope for a spirited contest where no one gets seriously hurt.

I will be happy no matter who wins and I will feel sad for the loser.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, J.T. said:

The shot that put Overeem on the road to retirement. 

I like both Stipe and Francis, so I just hope for a spirited contest where no one gets seriously hurt.

I will be happy no matter who wins and I will feel sad for the loser.

^This. In a sport where assholes abound, both of these guys are so damn likable that you could see yourself chatting with either at the local and having a fine time. It could easily go either way, I don't see Stipe making the same sort of mistake that Overeem did. (Let's face it, 'Reem is notorious for leaving himself open for shots like that.) If Francis can land a bomb early in Rd 1 he should take it, the longer the fight goes the more the balance tips to Stipe.

• Haha 1