DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA - 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

6 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Garbage

It gets worse. Houston was demanding Duncan Robinson. Riley kept stringing them along and never offered him. 

Houston finally panicked at the last minute to get something rather than losing him for nothing. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Infinit said:

Another cool tidbit is that Gary Trent Sr. was also traded on a trade deadline day from Portland to Toronto, in 1998 (iirc)

Man, I remember going to games when Gary Sr was in college. 

I'm getting old. 

14 hours ago, jaedmc said:

I think some of these players will need an asterisk next to their ring. should they win one of course....of course.

No asterisk for Curry, Clay and Durant

No asterisk for LeBron and AD

You better not give one to my boy Harden

Multiple Jazz players had stated that there was a period when they thought they were weren't going to make it

Donovan Mitchell, who has a fear of flying, missed last night's game as what was described as "personal reasons"

Quin Snyder was non-committal regarding Mtichell's up coming availability

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Pistons beating the Wizards by 31 sure is something 

To hell with the record. The Pistons have been a lot of fun to watch this season. They're young and inconsistent shooters, but they're tough and they play their asses off. They've gotten wins over some top teams and even in defeat, they don't make it easy for anyone. 

What Troy Weaver has done with this team in less than a year is pretty damn remarkable. Getting free of Blake is enough, but the dude nailed the draft on top of it. Saddiq Bey should've gone in the top ten, and there's an argument for Isiah Stewart doing the same, too. What was a puzzling free agency makes a lot more sense now, too. 

I say that to say this: 

I'VE WATCHED ALMOST EVERY GAME. I AM REALLY REALLY EXCITED, GUYS. 

• Like 3

Golden State played Toronto really close for two quarters last night. Only problem is they were the first and fourth quarters.

The Raptors outscored them 81-30 in the other two. ?

• Like 1

So, giving a team loaded with shooters and the best passing big man ever an uber athletic forward who is really smart about when and where to cut hard to the basket was a good idea. Who woulda thunk it?