DVDVR Message Board

2021 NCAAB - MADNESS

RIPPA

18 hours ago, Pete said:

Archie Miller is out at Indiana.

What is making me giggle here is that apparently Indiana got enough money from private donors to cover the.... checks notes... $10.3 MILLION BUYOUT

Dave Leitao is out at DePaul for the second time. Porter Moser (Loyola-Chicago) seems like the hot favorite to replace him if Minnesota doesn't beat them to the punch.

In news only I care about, George Mason has fired Dave Paulsen

He actually had a winning record in his 6 years but there are only so many times you can get your teeth kicked in during the A-10 tournament without something changing.

Randomly beating VCU a couple of times wasn't gonna save him

Hey! They can look to the Rangers for inspiration

Anyway - Moses Wright will miss Georgia Tech's first round game and will most likely out if GA Tech advances for the 2nd round

Strange that they put the Michigan State vs UCLA game in the 9:30 spot but at this point I assume if you are following March Madness you are willing to stay past midnight

I find it funny that there are 3 teams with the name Mountaineers and 2 of them are playing today.

For those of you who had Ohio State beating Oral Roberts, your bracket might be getting busted in a couple of minutes.

Now if you will pardon me, I have to make sure my brother didn't walk into the shower with a plugged in toaster after the Virginia Tech loss.

Sister Jean liiiiiiiiives! Ramblers vs Illinois for the first time since 1963 (Loyola's championship season) and only the second time ever, as ridiculous as that sounds.

Jesus Christ. He's a fucking kid. People suck.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/31097748/ohio-state-ej-liddell-responds-disgruntled-fans-ncaa-tournament-loss

If you are making threats against a 20 year old kid because he missed a shot, you should seriously stop watching sports forever.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mister TV said:

From what’s being said on TNT right now VCU had an outbreak and won’t play tonight, Oregon advances. 

This is correct