DVDVR Message Board

2021 NCAAB - MADNESS

RIPPA

On 3/16/2021 at 1:32 PM, Pete said:

Dave Leitao is out at DePaul for the second time. Porter Moser (Loyola-Chicago) seems like the hot favorite to replace him if Minnesota doesn't beat them to the punch.

DePaul, Minnesota, Oklahoma... same difference.

The University of Cincinnati on Saturday put men's basketball coach John Brannen on paid leave pending an investigation after six Bearcats players decided to transfer last month.

The school announced March 26 that it had launched an investigation amid reports that a rift between Brannen and players had led to the requested transfers. Among the six who entered the transfer portal during a week in March were four members of the 2020 freshman class.

UCLA is about 3 minutes away from disappointing a ton of fans for the title game.  Gonzaga has never had to deal with this kind of pressure 

Overtime is definitely not what people expected 

Edited by hammerva

31 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

Man, how is Suggs not going to be the number one pick in the draft? That kid is the truth. 

Outside shot isn't good enough (yet). 

36 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Outside shot isn't good enough (yet). 

I get that but it is really easy to picture Suggs putting up 32 points in Game 6 of a conference finals and I am not sure I have thought that about any college player since Anthony Davis.