DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Almighty - 3/1/2021

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Lashley! The Hurt Business!

The best thing on a bad show for so long. So deserved. Pumped for that dude.

The Hurt Business saved everyone in it and gave each member a needed direction and purpose. One of the only worthwhile things on WWE RAW. The teased break up was fucking stupid. Keep them together for a long time.

• Like 8

9 PM came, and Miz ducked it. I got pissed. 10 PM came, Miz ran out of the ring, I got even more pissed. It started feeling like Vince and the rest of creative was going to fuck this up. 10:54 PM came and then I started feeling like it was going to happen. 3 minutes later and Lashley is champion.

I can't really say enough positive things about this. Lashley got fucked over right from the jump with terrible feuds. And then slowly and without anyone noticing, he got protected. Then they put him with the Hurt Business and kept the Hurt Business going. Throughout all that time they kept protecting Lashley while he turned into one of the most over acts on the show. The Hurt Business was one of the few bright spots during what is probably one of the worst periods for Raw. And now Lashley is champion. That's just fucking cool.

• Like 6