DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY.

8 hours ago, Ace said:

Is the guy next to Chyna with the blue and white hood Dustin as TAFKA Goldust?

Yeah, when he was the New Years Baby. From the XMas episode in '97, when he tossed him into the portapotty.

Edited by PetrolCB

Tony Charles vs Giacomo Guguliemetti

Most of us are most familiar with Charles from 79 Memphis, so it's cool to see him in 63 much younger and prone to toss himself at an opponent:

JyLL1l.gif

James Brown (his real name) vs Kiyomigawa. Kiyomigawa is a former sumo wrestler and one of Japan's first pros who had to become a globetrotter when the early companies failed. He trained Jackie Sato. This was very much a chop vs headbutt sort of match but had other things going for it. Brown brought a lot to the table.

Lots of receipts too. This actually sums up the match fairly well:

oVEEmN.gif

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

Jericho with Judas on his, Judas on his mind!

Anyone here ever work at Walmart or Sam’s Club? You know that stupid cheer they make you do? I feel like having to sing along to Jericho’s shit song is the AEW equivalent to that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Log said:

Anyone here ever work at Walmart or Sam’s Club? You know that stupid cheer they make you do? I feel like having to sing along to Jericho’s shit song is the AEW equivalent to that. 

I was about to edit that and say "No wait, in this case it's Judas on his, Judas on his right" but now I'm not goin to do that. Cheers at work would be beyond the pale. I shudder at the thought.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Log said:

I work there and we never do the chant. Only time I even knew about it was when I became a trainer and had to do a Zoom call with the academy. I muted the chat and cut my camera off until it was over. 

• Like 2