DVDVR Message Board

The Shadow predicted Forbidden Door to be opened by KENTA...and now...

Flair’s Shadow

Ok.....here it is........brace for impact!

CM Punk will be the 6th participant at the Face of the Revolution Ladder Match on March 7th.

I believe the deal has been in place for many months. Revolution 2021 was suppose to be held in Chicago.

This deal will give CM Punk a whole bucket of money but for only a part time role. 

CM Punk will enter and win the ladder match. 

CM Punk will describe his decision to join AEW on the following Wednesday night after PPV as a place he joined because, “he can come and go as he pleases”. 

CM Punk will be a heel...too good for any Wrestling Organization. He thought when he was young he could fight the establishment and win. Now he knows he was foolish...the same way Darby Allin is foolish now.

CM Punk will not face Darby Allin for TNT Championship until the next PPV. 

This will keep CM Punk in a major storyline without the need to get involved in lots of matches...ect..

Remember, CM Punk mentioned Darby Allin as 1 of the 5 names he would be interested in doing a program with in AEW.

I’m convinced....The Shadow knows....

CM Punk to AEW....at Revolution...wins ladder match.

What say you?

• Like 1

Hold on, wait a minute. Something ain't right. You're telling me CM Punk, who hasn't wrestled in how long? Is going to come back and the first match he's going to do is without build and it's a clusterfuck ladder match?

?

Yes.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Flair’s Shadow said:

No. (Well, I don’t think so)

THE PIECES ARE THERE

Spoiler

serena-deeb.jpg

6e993-16099893667962-800.jpg

NOW

maxresdefault.jpg

THE BAND IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER

WWE_SES_Stable.jpg

IS ALL ELITE~!

Edited by RIPPA
Spoiler boxes Jesus Christ
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

After this latter match, of all the known entrants at this point, who can stand in the middle of the ring and declare themselves, “The Face of the Revolution”!!!????

Face of the Revolution.

Not Cody...he has too many catch phrases.

Scorpio Sky?...possibly.

Archer?....nah.

CM Punk?...”I am THE FACE of the Revolution”

Yes. 

We still running with FSW=Punk now that FSW is doing deadlock? 

Also I can’t remember what the K in Coach Tony K stands for but it wasn’t Khan. He was some random Midwest kids football coach. Use to post on Czwfans and TSM back in the day under a similar handle. 

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Is Punk seriously going to the same company as Colt Cabana? After everything?

Yes.

Time, Space & Money heals almost all wounds....not to mention they don’t need to be involved in common programs inside of AEW.

Tony Khan is the Forbidden Door as he has called himself.

Soon CM Punk will be the FACE of the Revolution as the ultimate walkthrough of the Forbidden Door.

1 hour ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

I love this shadow gimmick.

Not me. I hate this gimmick. I heave a weary sigh every time it gets broken out again and I always hope that each appearance of this gimmick will be the last one. Every time Shadow posts out of gimmick, I get a false glimmer of hope that he's finally going to let it go.

I don't find the gimmick interesting at all. I don't find it amusing at all, except that one time he turned out to be right about KENTA. I have to admit, that was kind of fun.

It's cool if other people enjoy it, though. I'm certainly not trying to tell Shadow to shut up. 

You keep being you @Flair’s Shadow

I just felt like popping in and being negative.

Edited by El Gran Gordi
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

I love this shadow gimmick.

But no.

Not in one million years. I have like $5k in my bank account. Want to make a bet on it?? Please say yes @Flair’s Shadow lol.

I only have $5 dollars in my bank account.

Im an old man with an old Wife on a fix income.

Plus, of course, I would need long odds.