DVDVR Message Board

2021 Game Deals, Subscriptions Etc.

Tabe

8 hours ago, Casey said:

Xbox’s January Games for Gold are apparently:

Aground, NeuroVoider, Radiant Silvergun, Space Invaders: Infinity Gene

…Yep.

Man, seeing the Games With Gold offerings since GamePass came into being REALLY makes me worry about Sony coming up with a similar service...

I picked up the second Ori game on Steam since it dropped under $10 and I picked up Hades for ~6 bucks on Epic because they gave everyone a ten dollar coupon. We'll see if it can play on my laptop though. This thing is pretty weak graphically. My speed on this thing are point and click adventure games and metroidvania side scrollers. The first Ori was fine, for instance, or Hollow Knight/Dead Cells/Rogue Legacy 2, etc. If Hades doesn't work, it's in my library over at Epic at least and I'm not out much for now.

32 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Rumor was correct!

I knew I'd waited to buy the 2nd and 3rd games for a reason! 

Edited by Tabe

Rainbow 6 Extraction is going to be a Day 1 launch on Gamepass, and sometime in 2022, Ubisoft+ will get added to Gamepass as well (presumably in the Ultimate tier). So they'll have EA Play and Ubisoft+ included.

58 minutes ago, Casey said:

Rainbow 6 Extraction is going to be a Day 1 launch on Gamepass, and sometime in 2022, Ubisoft+ will get added to Gamepass as well (presumably in the Ultimate tier). So they'll have EA Play and Ubisoft+ included.

Unfortunately, Ubi+ will be a separate subscription. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • RIPPA locked this topic