DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 10

RIPPA

From what I've seen, there's been plenty of stupid coaching during the entire Leslie Frazier tenure. The Vikings are real lucky they didn't blow this game.

Amongst all the controversial things being brought up in this thread, at least Incognito allegedly sexually harassing a female employee at a golf club is more cut and dry. It is a lot harder to defend that. What an ogre he is.

Greg Jennings losing his shit over Frazier's comical use of time outs was amusing.Edit: But they held on 3 shots from the 4 so maybe he knew what he was doing

Trent Green on the ESPN radio broadcast, simply and sublimely hissed "WHAT?" incredulously after the second one.

Curious as it was, it worked out.

I love the fact that Skip and SAS keep saying the Redskins are going on a run like last year. I don't think any team losing to a 1-7 Vikings team with a three man QB rotation portends to anything positive. A team with such an inconsistent offense and just a godawful defense ain't going 6-1 the rest of the way. Especially with a QB believing he is fucking Bruce Willis from Unbreakable.

• Like 1

I'm sure there were people who were against a 5-man pitching rotation in baseball. A 3-man QB rotation is so 2013.

Philly needs to draft Johnny Football to round out their QB rotation.  Also, I would totally mark out for that.

Man...Johnny Football in Philly would be amazing. Would Philly love him because he's the biggest heel in college football, or would they hate him because, well, they're Philly?

We would be all in love with him.  Philly loves heels, so he'd be a natural fit.

Then after 3 seasons if he doesn't deliver, we turn on him viciously and run him out of town.

8 seconds in and I do believe Rippa already hates football.

That fumble couldn't have landed in the Raiders' hands any better if the return man had actually thrown a pass to him.

1st and goal on the 5, now lets watch the Raiders turn this into a field goal. Which Janikowski might well even miss because he's apparently playing with cracked ribs.