DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 10

RIPPA

Okay - everyone excuse my moment of insanity but the Aaron Rodgers injury caused this

Giants have won two straight - sit at 2-6

vs. Oakland

vs. Rodgers less GB

vs. Dallas

at Washington

at San Diego

I am suddenly seeing them at 7-6

AND then Seattle flies TO NY

Katie Bar the Fucking Door

• Like 1

Okay - everyone excuse my moment of insanity but the Aaron Rodgers injury caused this

vs. Oakland

vs. Rodgers less GB

vs. Dallas

at Washington

at San Diego

The thing is, yes all those are winnable games but at the same time you know the Giants and their roster.  Do you see them winning seven in a row? I don't.  I wouldn't be surprised at them winning any of those games to be honest but I would be surprised at their ability to go five more in a row.  

Many are reporting three weeks for Rodgers, but that hasn't been confirmed. That could have been a hell of a lot worse assuming that holds up. Those kind of injuries can be anywhere from like 2 weeks in a sling to 4-6 months depending on all sorts of things.

vs. Oakland

vs. Rodgers less GB

vs. Dallas

at Washington

at San Diego

The thing is, yes all those are winnable games but at the same time you know the Giants and their roster.  Do you see them winning seven in a row? I don't.  I wouldn't be surprised at them winning any of those games to be honest but I would be surprised at their ability to go five more in a row.  

As I said - it was my moment of insanity.

In reality I see them winning 2 or 3 of those games going into Seattle.

At this point all I want them to do is beat the Redskins

I know this is semi delusional, but the Bills have a decent shot at finishing 8-8. The remaining non-division games are Pitt, Atl, TB and the Jagoffs. 3-1 in those games gets them to 6-7, then go 2-1 vs Miami, the Jets and Pats. Not the greatest chance, I 'll grant but they've kept most games close, and EJ can maybe inspire a mini-run.

Now watch them finish 5-11. . . .

No what you need is some who knows how to win!

I think someone "who looks like he's just having fun out there" is more in order.
Like... a big kid?

Maybe the kind of guy that would just sit back in his jeans, leaning on his pickup, and just throw the ball around with his buddies.

No what you need is some who knows how to win!

I think someone "who looks like he's just having fun out there" is more in order.
Like... a big kid?

Maybe the kind of guy that would just sit back in his jeans, leaning on his pickup, and just throw the ball around with his buddies.

Playing the game the way it's supposed to be played