DVDVR Message Board

Venture Bros Thread of Greatness (and everything else AS)

Brock Samson

Or it will turn into nothing, they are random as hell with how they write things at times. The Hankinator may OD on an eight ball and go all The Bat on everyone.

3 hours ago, J.H. said:

It will probably play out that Hank will misconstrue their friendship resulting in an eventual break-up... or not. I could be wrong

James

Never accept that you're wrong, even if you're wrong, @J.H.. That's how they get ya!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

What some have been dreading happens this week. Whether it's a hallucination or a coma dream is up for debate.

Spoiler

Hank catches Sirena in bed with Dean in their dorms during a city-wide snow storm. Although he was brought there by guy in the bear costume with a knife, so who knows what's going on really. Hank's been known to make shit up in his mind. He had a gaping head wound at the time, so it could all be fake, but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

That was a killer finale to a good but not great season. I mean, I enjoy the shit out of Venture Bros regardless but this season I would probably rank near the bottom barring a few amazing plots.

I liked the season overall. It gave us the payoff it hinted at for the last few seasons. I'm not upset about it as with these characters it is always about the journey rather than a shocking reveal. The fact the reveal wasn't shocking but still satisfying speaks volumes to the quality of the writing.

James

• Like 1