DVDVR Message Board

Raw Has A Hole Lot of Shakin' Goin' On - 2/8/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Charlotte/Lacey had some off moments, but was generally decent. I still have zero interest in this feud or Lacey with Ric in general. Really hope the title match with Asuka ends this bs.

New Day vs. T-Bar/Slapjack was pretty solid. I hate Retribution. That said, I have to give credit for them trying their damnedest to make this gimmick work. The gimmick doesn't deserve the personal quality they are putting in. All of them deserve better, especially Dijak & Ali.

Skipped Riddle/Lee though I saw the post-match beating from Lashley. That was nice. Kind of annoyed we are gettign a triple threat though I'm hoping it means we get Lashley/Lee at Wrestlemania.

Nia/Lana was actually alright. Everything Nia did offense wise looked good while not murderous. The only thing that really annoyed me was Nia's selling of the failed apron leg drop. That was so damn ridiculous. Naomi/Shayna was nice while it lasted. The two have good chemistry, and it will be a crime if we don't get a longer rematch at some point.

I paid little attention to the main event. I'm just kind of done with Drew/Orton as a match right now.

Edited by Eivion

I am now to the point with Lashley that I think if he doesn't get a run with the big belt it'll be a damn shame, he's been the best thing on Raw for ages now. He just wrecks fools, him just spinebustering Keith Lee to hell legit almost got me jumping out of my seat.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

I heard "Oww my butt!"

In the clip Dolfan posted she said both with the funnier one at the end which is all kinds of hilarious.  It's at this point I realize I may be fine with what's in this thread and skip Raw altogether.

As for Lashley not to be a Debbie Downer but with his age I doubt he'll get a run at the top.  Which is a shame as like mentioned earlier he really is killing it with what he's doing.

• Like 1