DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Booking

OGpistolpete

14 hours ago, OGpistolpete said:

Hello, is there somewhere to share fantasy booking? 

Yes, the place is rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Not to be a nabob of negativity, but the fact that made your inquiry thirteen hours ago and received only one response might indicate that a deeper reading of the room is called for. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 7:22 AM, OGpistolpete said:

Hello, is there somewhere to share fantasy booking? I would love to share my "what if David Von Erich didn't die" 1985 WCCW diary with everyone, as I think this would be a great audience. 

There is a "What If" thread in the wrestling section. But if it's a long story it might be best to put it in a spoiler box. 

• Like 1

If it's fantasy booking based off a simulator like EWR/TEW, you might be best suited to head over to EWB - they have an entire subsection of the board dedicated to diaries. But yeah, if it's just something you've come up with off the top of your head, maybe the What If? thread is the best bet.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2021 at 5:22 AM, OGpistolpete said:

Hello, is there somewhere to share fantasy booking? I would love to share my "what if David Von Erich didn't die" 1985 WCCW diary with everyone, as I think this would be a great audience. 

He, better yet... How about DD (Deceased David) is royally pissed about his dad forging his signature on tons of 8 x 10s and he comes back from the grave to GET HIM!!! You want to do fantasy booking where real horror authors hang out you gotta understand that shit like this comes with the territory.

• Like 1

I have some fantasy booking where Ric Flair goes to Papa Shango instead of Razor Ramon to get his title back from Randy Savage, and we get amateur voodoo enthusiast Ric Flair instead for a $1.99 ebook. 

I mean I'm currently tinkering with it a bit, because it got really unnecessarily racist really quickly, but otherwise, $1.99 it is.

• Haha 4