DVDVR Message Board

MGFanJay

He looked like they grabbed Stevie Richards' old tie from RTC.  If he wants to do a pseudo-intellectual sellout pundit gimmick, he needs to get better ties.  Longer, with a wide knot. And more colroful shirts.  Goddammit, he's had weeks to prepare for this!

Guys, this show had John Cena doing a Ricky Morton impression before making the hot tag to Goldust who was a house of fire beating up Claudio Castagnoli while Dutch Mantell did commentary. What just happened?

Luke Harper rules and actually got the crowd to boo, which us no small feat for a midcard heel. I wish there was still a TV title, because Raw would always be awesome with him killing jobbers with a big boot in sub ten minute matches every week. Punk probably should have eaten the pin off the boot out of the springboard, or they should have not done the spot. Can Mark Henry return so we can get him and Harper throwing bombs at each other at Survivor Series?

• Like 3

WWE had Eva Marie and Aksana in the same match and they didn't have a 5 minute segment. That's a total fail. Dream match for me.

Hopefully Vince comes back soon. This HHH/steph 15 minute segments every week is getting old.

I actually thought the show was decent enough outside of the last segment which did little for me. I would have preferred to get more Punk/Bryan vs. the Wyatts. The six-man tag was fantastic, probably the best non-Shield tag this year.

So, the Wyatts attack CM Punk after the match.  Daniel Bryan runs out with a chair.  They clear the ring.  Then, Punk throws the chair out of the ring, giving up the weapon that was used as an "equalizer".

Does that make Punk look stupid?  Should the Wyatts have attacked again?

I've only watched the first half of this show (up to but not including the 6 man) but it seems like a hell of a lot of fun to me.  That said, I'm skipping all the recaps and hype and it makes the show hum along, I would probably stop watching Raw if I couldn't DVR it.  But, Harper-Punk was awesome, Orton-Big E. was awesome and that was quite a bump Khali took on the meathook.  

• Like 2