DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2021 Discussion of Wrestling

The card in Orlando on March 16th, 1986 (almost 9 months before December 15th, 1986):

So we're dangerously close to another Kevin Sullivan conspiracy theory here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, zendragon said:

I think he shows up in really early ECW

Yes, and only worked like, 3 matches at 1 taping (including the one where he won the belt off Muraco), about a year before ECW went "Extreme" (although it's actually like, the show before Heyman took over fully)

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, The Natural said:

Ricochet needs gallows humour with his WWE fallen stock.

Didn't he Re-sign.. if so than why? He'd easily have a Nice spot in New Japan not to Mention AEW. Based off his social media he's making some nice coins regardless and I know alot of his best friends are still under contract too so I'm sure he's not miserable but He obviously should be higher up the card than he is

Edited by Ziggy

1 hour ago, joseph2112 said:

A hilarious moment...WWE Tweets 

And "Arn Anderson" has been trending for at least 3 hours.

I hate a spinebuster that doesn't have the rotation to it. Not so much Ron Simmons spinebuster, but the Rock's falling down spinebuster. Batista's sucks as well.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 6

Ron Simmons's spinebuster worked because he just fuckin stiffly tried to shove you through the mat. 

But I mean Arn Anderson is such an obvious answer that I assume it's because he's working for the competition that he's not on this thing.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Smelly McUgly said:

Ron Simmons's spinebuster worked because he just fuckin stiffly tried to shove you through the mat. 

But I mean Arn Anderson is such an obvious answer that I assume it's because he's working for the competition that he's not on this thing.

Simmons' is my favorite. It just looks like he's waffling someone. 

• Like 4

Also - fairly or not - if you didn't consider him to be already... Braun is officially injury prone

WWE's Braun Strowman is recovering from an infection that got into his blood system.

“So a little update, I’ve been gone off here for a bit. I got really sick over the weekend," Strowman said in a video posted to his Instagram Stories on Thursday. "I got an infection that got into my blood system, had to get put on antibiotics for that. It was awful, I've dropped like 15 pounds in five days, couldn’t eat and stuff like that, but it looks like I’ve gained 50 pounds of water weight. All my joints and everything are all swollen and inflamed. But the antibiotics are working, I’m feeling better. We're gonna nip this thing in the bud, get back to training, put that mask back on, and I'll be back to seeing you guys very soon."

After being off WWE television since November following a knee injury, Strowman returned to WWE TV on SmackDown's Royal Rumble go-home show on January 29. He entered the men's Royal Rumble match at number 30 and was one of the final five wrestlers in the match. Strowman was eliminated by Seth Rollins, Edge, and Christian.

Strowman eliminated Cesaro, Sheamus, and AJ Styles during the Royal Rumble.

Strowman is a member of the Raw roster. He hasn't appeared on WWE TV since the Royal Rumble.